JOINING THE CLUB
The rugby season runs from September to March every year. The best way to get to know the club is to come down to one of our training sessions or to summer touch.
- Come down to Sandy Bay at 7:30pm on Tuesday night; or
- Send an email with subject “New Member” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where – Getting to Sandy Bay
- Take the MTR to Kennedy Town station (Exit A). Minibus “58” comes every 5 minutes and passes right by the pitch (ride takes 10 minutes); or
- Jump in a taxi say, “Pokfulam” (the district) and “Sa Wan Geng” (Sandy Bay Road). Cost from Central should be around HK$80.
- Say “rugby” at the gatehouse, turn right and head to pitch 1 (the far pitch).